WELCOME TO THE F.L.A.C.A PAGE
SPRING CHAPLAINCY CLASSES
ATTENTION CHAPLAINS AND ALL.
THE NEW REGISTRATION DATE FOR THE FLACA SPRING CHAPLAIN COURSE IS 12TH - 16TH APRIL.
CLASS BEGINS BY ZOOM ON
[4/1, 4:13 PM] Joseph Djan: FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL
NAME _______________________DATE ___________________
1. What is the name of this Chaplain Association?
2. Give three purposes of the chaplain foundation.
3. From what Latin word does the word ‘chaplain’ come?
4. What was the name of the saint that had the experience of the cape?
5. In what country was the chaplaincy originated?
6. Complete the following.
The foundation of the chaplaincy is ______________ of ______________
If we do not love our neighbors, there is no true ____________________
7. What scripture verse is the following? “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you took me in, naked and you clothed me: I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to visit me” _______________________ ?
8. Fill in the following blanks:
Some people need more ___________________than ________________ ; we should be compassionate instead of judging others.
9. Mention 2 basic and general requirements to be a chaplain.
10. Mention 3 of the chaplain character. (Character Of Christ)
11. On general task of the chaplain responsibilities, mention two commitments of the chaplain.
12. On Hospital Chaplaincy, what are the 3 major working areas of a hospital?
13. The chaplain at the hospital should only be involved with the patient.
True______________ False _________________
14. The chaplain should always be fasting before he goes into the hospital
True_____________ False _________________
15. The chaplain should be the spiritual counselor of the hospital and
participate in special activities. True_____________ False _________
16. The chaplain should request permission to enter the patient’s room.
True________________ False _______________
17. The chaplain must minister to the patient and his family only.
True________________ False ________________
18 . Only the Chaplain is authorized to sit on the patient’s bed.
True ________________ False ________________
19. The chaplain must always greet the patient with a handshake.
True_________________ False _______________
20. Chaplains should respect the ___________________ belief of all
patients and personnel
21. With a terminally ill patient, chaplains should ______________ to the
patient and help him.
22. Chaplains should be prepared in _____________________
23. Mention 2 emotional stages of a terminally ill patient.
24. Mention 3 most common emotional and physical conditions in patients
and their families.
25. Mention 3 of the basic needs of a human being.